To assign Facebook, to a campaign, on OneContactPortal (use the credentials below):
- Click on campaigns, on the menu, on the left side of the screen.
- Select the desired campaign, from the campaign’s table.
- Click on on the CHANNEL card, to open the Channel configuration.
- Click on CREATE CHANNEL to open the new channel pop-up window.
- Select Facebook, from the drop-down menu.
- Set Use Facebbok messeger True.
- Click on Login with Facebook:
On the Facebook login:
- Insert the email or phone number.
- Insert the password for the account.
- Click Log in, to proceed:
- Click on the Continue as button to confirm the account.
- Select if the Facebook messenger is the interaction media.
- Click SAVE to apply changes.
- Open the OneAgentWeb and log with one agent assigned to the campaign.
- Set the agent Ready on the campaign with the Facebook channel.
- On the Facebook chat or post (or both) on the page assigned to the campaign.
- The chat and/or the post (if both are made, one per interaction is delivered to the agent) are delivered to the agent.
- As the agent, reply to the chat or the comment posted (as seen in the videos)