Distribution groups allows you to monitor the available distribution groups and the ongoing calls.
On the distribution groups monitoring page you can:
- See current information
- See the distribution group detailed page
- See as wallboards
- Edit the information displayed
- Refresh the information displayed
- Filter the information displayed
The distribution groups monitoring table displays the following:
|Name||-||The name of the distribution group.|
|Ongoing call||-||The amount of ongoing calls per distribution group.|
|Longest ongoing call||-||The longest ongoing call per distribution group.|
|Ringing||-||The amount of calls ringing per distribution group.|
|Queued calls||-||The amount of queued calls per distribution group.|
|Longest queued call||-||The longest queued calls per distribution group.|
|IdentityUserId||-||The distribution group identifier code.|
Clicking on a distribution group displays the detailed page of the selected distribution group:
On the distribution group detailed page, the following information is displayed:
- Ongoing call: The amount of ongoing calls to the distribution group.
- Ringing: The amount of calls ringing to the distribution group.
- Queued calls: The amount of queued calls to the distribution group.
- Members: The extensions that are parte of the distribution group.
- Longest ongoing call: The longest ongoing call on the distribution group.
- Longest queued call: The longest queued call on the distribution group.
View as wallboards:
Click on to expand the window.
To edit the information displayed:
- Click on to open the settings pop-up:
On the pop-up:
- Click on the check box of the information you want displayed.
- The selected columns have a and are presented on a list on top.
- The unselected columns have a and are present on a list below.
- Click SAVE to apply changes.
To refresh the information displayed:
- Click on .
To filter the information displayed:
- Click on .
- Select a category from the drop-down menu.
- On the selected category, click on .
- Select the desired itens.
Note:Click on to delete the filter.