On this article you can see a step by step login on the following situations:
When you enter the OneContactLogin URL a screen asking for a tenant appears:
- Insert the tenant name and click NEXT.
- If the tenant is valid, an Email or Username and a Password will be asked:
Note: You can insert or email or your username as a login credential.
- Insert the Email/Username and Password and click SIGN IN.
- If your authentication is set for a second step verification, a SMS code will be asked:
- Insert the code sent to your phone and click SIGN IN.
Note: The code sent to your phone has an expiration timer of two minutes. If the code is not inserted before the time expires you will need to request another code by clicking RESEND SMS.
- If it's your first login, a screen appears requiring you to change the given password:
- Insert a new password and reinsert it on Confirm new password and click UPDATE PASSWORD.
Note: Keep in mind that the inserted password must follow the password policies.
- Click on CHECK PASSWORD POLICIES to read the policies on creating a valid password:
- If a password is inserted that doesn't follow the password policies an error message will appear:
If you don't remember your password, click on Forgot password?:
Insert your Email/Username and click SUBMIT.
An email is sent to your mailbox, with a password and the screen returns to the screen where an Email/Username and password are asked.
Note: By default, the email previously inserted will already be displayed to receive the password.
Warning: If the password is wrongly inserted more than a certain amount of time (configurable account policies, default is 5) in less than a minute, the user will be locked for a configurable amount of time (5 minutes by default). Resetting the password does not remove this lock (this can be done per request, by submitting a ticket).