Each user has a profile created on OneContact Login. Accessing directly to OneContact Login, displays the profile:
The profile displays the following:
- Avatar: The image inserted.
- Name: The name.
- Username: The username.
- Email: The email.
- Authentication type: Indicates if the authentication is done by single-step or two-step.
Note: To know where to configure the Two-step authentication, click here.
- Phone number: The phone number (used to receive a code in case of two-step authentication).
- Applications: Displays the applications available.
- Language: The language the information is displayed in.
On the profile page you can:
- Change the language.
- Logout from OneContact Login
- Access an application (from the available).
- Edit the user information, by clicking on :
- On the edit pop-up window:
- Insert an avatar.
- Insert a name.
- Insert an email.
- Select the authentication type:
- Single-step authentication
- Two-step authentication
- Insert the country code of your phone number.
- Insert the phone number.
- Select if you want to change password or not.
- Click SAVE to apply changes and proceed.