Wrap-up Time designates the period of time that the system reserves for you to perform the after-call work - in the scope of a campaign - without receiving a new interaction. As soon as the wrap-up time terminates, you become available again, and therefore, eligible to receive new interactions.
The campaign configuration set on OneContact Portal can use one of the following Wrap-up options:
- Wrap-up Timeout (most common) - you're automatically allocated a time slot (the wrap-up period configured in OneContact Portal) to perform the after-call work
- Wrap-up on Demand - you need to explicitly inform the system that you'll require some wrap-up time after the current call.
In this scenario, you'll need to click Request Wrapup while the phone call is still active, for the system to reserve a certain time slot for you. This option is configured at campaign level and, depending on the system’s configuration, might not be available.
Once in session wrap-up period for a service, you have three options to end the wrap-up period:
- Wait for Wrap-up Timeout - you wait for the timeout defined in the current service to occur (this timeout is configured per service in OneContact Portal)
- Click the End Wrap-up icon - you click the end wrap-up icon while it is enabled on the left menu bar
- Click the End Session icon - the current session is closed and wrap-up automatically terminates. After the session is over, it is reported but it is not possible to get any more interactions related to that session.