Outbound allows you to view the list of outbound interactions you handled, in a time period, along with the selected information about them:
The outbound table displays the following:
|Start time||-||The date and time that the interaction started.|
|End time||-||The date and time that the interaction ended.|
|Campaign||-||The campaign the interaction is assigned to.|
|Business outcome||-||The interaction outcome.|
|Contact Id||-||The number attributed to the contact on the Contact Management.|
|Connected||-||If the interaction was interaction was established, if it reached the contact.|
|Session outcome||-||If the interaction was considered done, failed or if it was rescheduled.|
|Media type||-||The media type of the interaction.|
|Media recording||-||The media recording status.|
On the Outbound homepage you can:
- View an outbound interaction detailed information
- Edit the information displayed
- Refresh the information displayed
- Filter the information displayed
To view an outbound interaction detailed information:
- Click on the desired interaction's row. The detailed page is displayed:
On the outbound interaction detailed information page, you can:
- Access the recording (if available)
- Delete the recording (if available)
- Access the detailed information
To access the recording
- On the recordings card:
- Click on to open the recording viewer pop-up window:
Note: If a session has multiple recordings, you can watch them all at the same time.
To delete the recording
- On the recordings card, click on and select Show recording details:
- A pop-up window displays the recording:
- Click on , on the desired recording, to delete it.
- Click on DELETE, on the confirmation pop-up window, to proceed.
Note: Delete recordings is available for the following media types:
To access the detailed information
On the right side of the screen, there is a interaction list:
On the list you have the following fields:
- Start time - The date end time the interaction started.
- End time - The date and time the interaction ended.
- User - The user that handled the interaction.
- Media type - The interaction media type.
- Media outcome - If the interaction reached the destination or not.
- Direction - The direction of the interaction (inbound or outbound).
- To - The location that received the interaction.
- Duration - How long the interactions lasted.
To edit the information displayed:
- Click on to open the settings pop-up:
- On the pop-up:
- Click on the check box of the information you want displayed.
- The selected columns have a and are presented on a list on top.
- The unselected columns have a and are present on a list below.
- Click SAVE to apply changes.
To refresh the information displayed:
- Click on .
To filter the information displayed:
- Click on .
- Select a category from the drop-down menu.
- On the selected category, click on .
- Select the desired itens.
Note: Click on to delete the filter.
- On the filter , select the desired time interval, from the drop down menu:
- Click to proceed.
Note: It is possible to filter deleted agents, campaigns and business outcomes. If the entity is deleted, the filters appear with a [x] in italic.
Tip: Request in Interaction history can be cancelled by clicking on any filter or the clear button.