The OnePortal header provides a toolbar that allows you to navigate through the portal and perform a series of actions. The header is always available from any point of the OnePortal:
In the header you can:
- Minimize the vertical menu bar. By clicking on the vertical menu bar shrinks to hide the section's names, leaving only the section's icon visible. Click again to expand.
- See your name. Make sure you're properly logged as your name is displayed on the menu bar.
- Access other OneContact WFO modules. Click on to select the OneContact WFO modules from the drop-down menu.
- Change the OnePortal language. Click on to select the language from the drop-down menu.
- Logout of OneContact WFO. Click on to logout.
Notifications are displayed on the header bar (on the right), when there's news about the following:
- Constraint notification: When there is a new information concerning constraints.
- Trade notification: When there is a new information concerning trades.
- Holiday notification: When there is a new information concerning holidays.
- Message notification: When there's a new message for you.
Note: The number indicates how many notifications require your attention. the symbol ... indicates that here are more than 99 notifications.