Interaction tab is the tab used to handle with the following interaction types:
When an email interaction is delivered the interaction tab looks like this:
On the interaction tab in an email interaction you have the following fields:
- Close (1) - Closes the email.
- Reply (2) - Creates new email in compose mode; set to equal to original from; prefix the original subject with RE: ; includes original email body.
- Reply all (3) - Creates new email in compose mode; set to equal to original from and to; set Cc equal to all original Cc; prefix the original subject with RE: ; include original email body.
- Forward (4) - Creates new email in compose mode; clear to and cc fields; prefix the original subject with FW: ; include original email body.
- From (5) - The email sender.
- To (6) - Where the email was sent to.
- Body (7) - The email text.
Note: To shelve an email, click on Menu tab and click on the shelve button .
The following operations are possible in IM interactions:
- Send & receive messages: You are able to send (spell-checking is available) and receive IM messages when in a conversation with another party.
- Send & receive typing notifications: When you start writing a message, a typing notification is sent to the remote party and vice-versa.
- Conversation history: You are able to see the conversation history of the IM call (balloons) associated by client number. Messages of both users are shown with user identification, date and time. History records 50 messages.
Note: To view previous chats, the IMHistoryByFrom parameter must be checked true in OneSupervisor's component parameters.
A data interaction is a task associated to an outbound service, in which you are asked questions or to perform some action.
When a data interaction arrives, the interaction tab will display the contents of the task, which may be answering a question, filling in a form, etc.
In a Data Interaction, you can:
- Shelve the interaction.
- Transfer the interaction (data interactions can be transfer to another service. the list of services available to transfer is the service's list at the moment that agent receives the interaction).
- Close the interaction.