OneBackOffice is the control center for the WFO system. It can be used to define data sources (the source Contact Center systems from which the historical and runtime data will be gathered), to manage Agents, Teams, Services and Shifts, to define Business Rules (for example, the number of consecutive working days for an agent, maximum working hours per day), and to define reports that can be used throughout the modules.
Note: By default users with the role of administrator are intended to be the sole users with access to OneBackoffice.
The OneBackoffice's homepage is composed of:
- Menu - Displays all configurable components through OneBackoffice:
- Users (Agents, Supervisors, Administrators)
- Absences (Agent Absences, Supervisor Absences)
- Teams (Teams, Team History)
- Services (Services, Forecast Exclusions)
- Business rules (Agent Types, Rules Sets, Breaks, Holidays Sets, Holidays)
- System administration (Trace, Configuration, Roles, Absence Types, Justification Types, License, Reports)
- Published plans
- Recycle bin
- Shortcuts - Quick access to the most important components: