The OneSIPConnector database stores OneSIPConnector register location information.
- Stores location information about registered UA’s.
Relations to others modules
- Used only by the OneSIPConnector component to store register location information.
Performance and Scalability
- Can be scaled vertically by adding CPU’s, memory and disks to SQL Server machine.
- The CPU, memory and I/O usage is affected by the number and frequency of REGISTER requests to OneSIPConnector.
- Requires Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Only one instance per OneSIPConnector installation.
- There’s no dependency to other OneContact databases; it can be deployed in a separate SQL Server instance.