The proxy database stores OneProxy specific provisioning information, stores CDR’s and registers location information.
- Stores OneProxy provisioning information
- Routing rules
- Stores CDR information (if OneProxy is configured to do so)
- Stores location information about registered UA’s
Relations to others modules
- OneAdmin reads and writes OneProxy provisioning information
- OneProxy reads provisioning information and register location information
- OneProxy writes CDR information and register location information
Performance and Scalability
- Can be scaled vertically by adding CPU’s, memory and disks to SQL Server machine.
- The CPU, memory and I/O usage is affected by:
- The number calls per second, if the CDR’s feature is enabled
- The number and frequency of REGISTER requests to OneProxy
- Requires Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Only one instance per OneContact system
- There’s no dependency to other OneContact databases; it can be deployed in a separate SQL Server instance.