The OneContact Reporting database store all instance reporting information regarding agents, sessions and interactions.
- Store instance reporting information.
Relations to others modules
- The reporting information is generated by the ServerManager, CallControl and Router components.
- Statistics uses the reporting database on startup, to load statistics information, and on the polling basis to refresh some of the information.
Performance and Scalability
- Can be scaled vertically by adding CPU’s, memory and disks to SQL Server machine.
- Since there’s a reporting database for each OneContact instance, the system can be scaled out by using several SQL Server machines.
- The CPU, memory and I/O usage is affected by the number of simultaneous agents and calls per second.
- Requires Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- There must be a Reporting database for each OneContact instance.
- There’s no dependency to other OneContact databases; it can be deployed in a separate SQL Server instance.