The OneContact Logging database store all instance auditing information generated by OneSupervisor.
- Store instance auditing information.
Relations to others modules
- Used exclusively by the OneSupervisor application to read and write auditing events.
Performance and Scalability
- Can be scaled vertically by adding CPU’s, memory and disks to SQL Server machine.
- Since there’s a logging database for each OneContact instance, the system can be scaled out by using several SQL Server machines.
- The CPU, memory and I/O usage is affected by the number of instance provisioning changes.
- Requires Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- There must be a Logging database for each OneContact instance.
- There’s no dependency to other OneContact databases; it can be deployed in a separate SQL Server instance.