Statistics Service is responsible to get and maintain the contact center activity information for the current day (i.e. since midnight).
- Provides access to contact center statistics information.
Relations to other modules:
- BaseService: get configuration and location information.
- TimerService: To create redundant timers.
- Notifier: receive notifications.
- Provisioning Database: read provisioning information.
- Reporting Database: read reporting information.
- OLAP Cube: Order data aggregation.
- SNMP Trap Receiver: Send SNMP Traps upon anomalous situations.
Performance & Scalability
- The Statistics CPU usage is affected by the number of logged agents, the number of started services and the number of simultaneous sessions.
- The Statistics memory usage is affected by the number of logged agents, the number of started services and the number of simultaneous sessions.
N+1 redundancy or failover cluster.
- Statistics component runs inside OneContactService service.
- OneContactService can be deployed in Intel x64 or AMD machines running Windows Server 2016.
- OneContactService is deployed as a windows service.