List Management manages outbound campaigns, contact loading and execution (dialing in preview, power, and predictive mode).
- Reschedule a contact.
- Discard an address of a contact or the entire contact.
- Provide the address list of a contact.
- Provide the list of valid operations for a contact.
- Get contacts from contact’s source.
- Create and launch outbound sessions.
Relations to other modules
- BaseService: get configuration and location information.
- ServerManager: To get service information and to create or cancel outbound sessions.
- StatisticsServer: To get the contact center statistics necessary to calculate the number of sessions to launch.
- CallControl: To get the maximum allowed sessions to launch (due to gateway congestion/restriction).
- TimerService: To create redundant timers.
- Notifier: receive notifications.
- Provisioning Database: read and write provisioning information.
- Reporting Database: read and write reporting information.
Performance & Scalability
- List Management scales horizontally by adding more machines to a load balancing farm.
- The ListManagement CPU usage is affected by the number of ready agents in outbound services.
- The ListManagement memory usage is affected by the number of ready agents in outbound services.
N+1 redundancy or failover cluster.
- List Management component runs inside OneContactService service.
- OneContactService can be deployed in Intel x64 or AMD machines running Windows Server 2016.