The OneWatchDog component is responsible to check that the other OneContact components are up and running.
- Ping SIP components.
- Ping server components (TCP/IP OneSocket connection).
- Restart components if not responding.
Relations to other components
- Connects to any OneContact component that exposes a SIP or TCP/IP OneSocket connection.
- Components must be running on the same machine (physical or virtual).
Performance & Scalability
- The OneWatchDog CPU usage is affected by the number of components that it’s monitoring and it frequency. Very low CPU usage.
- OneWatchDog can be deployed in Intel x64 or AMD machines running Windows Server 2016.
- OneWatchDog is deployed as a windows service.
- Must be installed on each machine (physical or virtual) that contains components to be monitored.