OneAdmin is a web application for system administration, instance boot/shutdown, monitoring and system parameter configuration.
- Boot and Shutdown system
- Boot and Shutdown instances
- Create and Configure instances
- OneProxy Configuration
- Routing Rules
- Security users
- Providers and Gateways
- OneContact Configuration
- Maintenance tasks
- License Control
- Trace and Component parameters
- Other relevant configurations (advanced tab)
Relations with other modules
- OneAdmin (client) – OneAdmin (server): standard client/server HTTP connection.
- OneAdmin (server) – BaseService: get configuration and location information.
- OneAdmin (server) – Notifier: send and receive notifications.
- OneAdmin (server) – System database: read and write OneContact system configuration.
- OneAdmin (server) – Proxy database: read and write OneProxy configuration.
Performance & Scalability
- OneAdmin scales horizontally by adding more machines to a load balancing web farm.
- The OneAdmin CPU usage is affected by the number of connected users.
- The OneAdmin memory usage is affected by the number of connected users.
N + 1 redundancy.
- OneAdmin is a web application; there’s no client side installation.
- Requires flash player.
- OneAdmin server is deployed in IIS.