SIP Softphone used supervisors or other contact center users either than agents.
- Simple call control operations: answer, dial and hangup.
- Support for audio and video calls.
- Media Options: volume control, mute/unmute, device selection (audio and video).
Relations with other modules
- OnePhone is a SIP UA that connects to the OneContact SIP cloud.
- The SIP signaling is done through OneSIPConnector or OneProxy.
- OnePhone establishes RTP stream with other SIP UA in the cloud (media gateways, OnePark, OneMedia, OneAgent, etc).
- OnePhone was a COM API that can be used by OneSupervisor client application.
- OnePhone is a web application; there’s no client side installation.
- OnePhone server is deployed in IIS.
Performance & Scalability
- OnePhone scales horizontally by adding more machines to a load balancing web farm.
- The OnePhone CPU usage is affected by the number of connected users, instances (hosting), number of logged agents.
- The OnePhone memory usage is affected by the number of connected users, instances (hosting), number of logged agents.
- N + 1 redundancy.