OneAgentWeb is OneContact’s agent application. It includes a WebRTC softphone, allowing the application to act as a SIP endpoint (when paired with SIP connector) for different media (audio, video, instant messaging…). The application provides full call control capabilities (dial, answer, hang-up, hold, retrieve, extend, transfer, alternate, conference) for every media type. It allows an easy integration with third party applications such as CRM and other existing corporate systems.
- Ready/Not Ready control (with not ready reasons) per service.
- Full call control capabilities (answer, hold, retrieve, extend, transfer, alternate, conference and hang-up).
- Multiple media handling (Voice and video calls, e-mail, social media and instant messaging).
- Wrap-up control via timeout and/or agent indication.
- Personal wallboard with individual versus team and service productivity, statistics, as well as queue status.
- Optional media termination. The agent can have only the soft phone or use either a SIP hard phone or any device reachable from the SIP domain (for ex. cell phone).
- Media Options: volume control, mute/unmute, device selection (audio and video).
- Automatic updates.
- Business application integration per service via URL invocation with query sting parameters (ANI, DNIS, Session ID, etc.).
- CRM integration (e.g. Salesforce, Sugar, Microsoft CRM).
Relations to other modules
- OneAgent’s softphone communicates with OneSIPConnector or OneProxy for the SIP signaling.
- OneAgent’s softphone establishes RTP streams with the OneSIPConnector, OneMedia, OnePark, Media Gateways and any other endpoint in the SIP cloud.
- OneAgent – BaseService: upon startup to get location and configuration information.
- OneAgent – ServerManager: to perform the entire agent and call operations; OneAgent receives agent and call state change notification through ServerManager also.
- OneAgent – Notifier: to receive configuration changes notifications.
- OneAgent – Statistics: to get statistical data that is shown in the user interface.
- OneAgent – OneContact Web: to check and download updates.
- OneAgent – ScreenRecorder: used for screen recording.
- OneAgent is a web application; there’s no client side installation.
- OneAgent server is deployed in IIS.
Performance & Scalability
- OneAgent scales horizontally by adding more machines to a load balancing web farm.
- The OneAgent CPU usage is affected by the number of connected users, instances (hosting), number of logged agents.
- The OneAgent memory usage is affected by the number of connected users, instances (hosting), number of logged agents.
- N + 1 redundancy.