OneContact’s OLAP cube feeds on Provisioning and Reporting databases to provide pre-aggregated, analytical information in an efficient fashion. It is used by OneContact in the Standard Reports and can also be accessed by end-users to make their own User Reports.
- Reporting data – provides reporting data with several inbound-, outbound- and agent state-related measures, categorized by the following dimensions:
- Media Type
- Time (in 15, 30 and 60 minutes and 1 day periods)
- Not Ready Reason
Relations to other modules
- OLAP Cube – Provisioning database: read entity information.
- OLAP Cube – Reporting database: read reporting information.
- OLAP Cube – Statistics: periodically aggregate un-aggregated reporting data.
- OLAP Cube – Report Server: provide data for reports.
Performance & Scalability
- OLAP Cube (MS Analysis Services) scales vertically by adding more CPU or memory to the machine.
- The OLAP Cube (MS Analysis Services) CPU usage and memory stress are affected by the number of reports executed and the number of entities (agents, services, teams, etc.) and interactions.
- OLAP Cube is deployed using Microsoft Analysis Services.
- Microsoft Analysis Services is a component Microsoft SQL Server.