OnePark plays audio and video welcome messages, announcements and music on hold. OnePark is also capable of collecting DTMFs.
- Play – plays audio or video files. Support’s the G.711, G.729, iLBC, Speex, H.264 codecs and VP8. This functionality may be used to provide music on hold and IVR messages.
- Collect DTMF’s – collect DTMF’s and inform OneContact server IVR.
Relations to other modules
- OnePark communicates with CallControl, through OneProxy, using the SIP protocol.
- OnePark establishes RTP stream with a number of endpoint and media gateways.
- OnePark uses BaseService to retrieve location and configuration information.
- OnePark reads media files from the file storage.
Performance & Scalability
- OnePark scales horizontally by adding more machines to a load balancing SIP farm. The first SIP INVITES go through the load balancer, but the subsequent messages go directly to the physical node that received the first one.
- The OnePark CPU usage is affected by the number of simultaneous call and the codec used in the RTP streams. G.729 uses more CPU than G.711.
- The OnePark memory usage is affected by the number and type of simultaneous operations (record, conference and listen-in).
N+1 redundancy or failover cluster.
- OnePark can be deployed in Intel x64 or AMD machines running Windows Server 2016.
- OnePark is deployed as a windows service.