The ClickToInteract is web application used by contact center clients to interact with the contact center using the audio, video or IM channel.
- Initiate an audio, video or IM interaction with the contact center.
Relations with other modules
- Only the back-office component accesses the provisioning database, to read and write configurations.
- OneAgent’s softphone communicates with OneSIPConnector or OneProxy for the SIP signaling.
- OneAgent’s softphone establishes RTP streams with the OneSIPConnector, OneMedia, OnePark, Media Gateways and any other endpoint in the SIP cloud.
- OneAgent – BaseService: upon startup to get location and configuration information.
- OneAgent – ServerManager: to perform the entire agent and call operations; OneAgent receives agent and call state change notification through ServerManager also.
- OneAgent – Notifier: to receive configuration changes notifications.
- OneAgent – Statistics: to get statistical data that is shown in the user interface.
- OneAgent – OneContact Web: to check and download updates.
- OneAgent – ScreenRecorder: used for screen recording.
Performance & Scalability
- ClickToInteract scales horizontally by adding more machines to a load balancing web farm. HTTP balancing must be configured with sticky sessions.
- The ClickToInteract CPU usage is affected by the number of connected users.
- The ClickToInteract memory usage is affected by the number of connected users.
N + 1 redundancy
- ClickToInteract is a web application; there’s no client side installation.
- ClickToInteract server is deployed in IIS.