The Range Selector controls the range of all the other KPIs charts and graphs in OneForecast.
Chart panel is composed of:
The toolbar contains:
- Selected range indicator: Shows the selected range dates
- KPIs: Select the view from the vailable KPIs:
- Demand (#Calls): The forecasted and historical Demand (number of interactions) per Service. The history data only appears when the forecast is based on a specific history period.
- AST(s): The forecasted and historical Average Service Time (in seconds) per Service. This includes the alerting time, talk time and wrap up time indicators of the agent. The history data only appears when the forecast is based on a specific history period.
- View buttons: Allows to change the graph view. the available options are:
- Linear view: Is the default view, and shows the graph of the default range
- Bar view: Changes the graph from line to bars.
- Tabular view: Shows, in a tabular form, all the KPI data per 15 minute interval.
The pop-window displays the following columns:
- Date - The historical and forecasted intervals to which the remaining column data belongs.
- Service - The name of the service to which the remaining column data belongs.
- Demand - The number of interactions (historical and forecasted) for that interval.
- AST - The average service time (alerting time + connected time + wrapup time) of the interactions (historical and forecasted) for that interval.
Note: The history columns only contain data in forecasts that are based in a specific history period.
Note: The last line of the table contains the totals/averages of each column in the specific day.
- Totals and Averages - By clicking this button, you can see the totals and averages of all the KPIs for all the days (or other periods) in the forecast:
- Export table to Excel - Exports the table data for an Excel file.
- Intra-Day view: Shows the chart view based on an hours range segmentation.
- Forecast: Select the forecast chart line for each service.
- History: Select the history chart line for each service.
- Service legend: contains the list of the services included in the forecast as well as the Aggregate Service that represents the aggregated line of the demand and AST of all the services.
On the Service legend you can:
- Change service color:
- Click on the colored square.
- Select the desired color.
- Click OK to apply changes.
- Hide service in KPIs charts:
- Click on the service name to hide/show the service in the KPIs charts.
- Change service color:
The chart area shows the entire forecast range and the selected range:
- The range span can be controlled by dragging the boundary handles that appear when the mouse is over the chart area.
- The range dates can be controlled by dragging the selected range area with the mouse.