By clicking on Settings, from the drop-down menu, a setting tab appears:
On the tab menu, you can click on:
Displays the OneAgent Mobile's version number and copyright notice.
Allows to choose the display language:
- Click in the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired language.
Note: Any changes you make are effective immediately.
Allows to change the password:
- Insert your old password.
- Insert a new password (a password strength meter appears).
- Click OK to apply changes.
Note: Your company might have an active password policy that demand specific criteria from your password. Contact your Supervisor for further information about the subject.
You can set your extension, if you are Not ready or Idle:
Show system messages
Displays the latest logged system messages:
Show supervisor messages
Displays the supervisor messages sent:
Note: Unread messages are signaled on the top of the screen with the red icon .
On the Show supervisor messages tab, you can:
- Use the to toggle between message pages.
- Click on to open the filter screen:
- On the Filter screen, you can:
- Filter from Sent date:
- Filter from Expiration date:
- On Category, select the messages base on:
- On Show messages, select from:
- Not xpired
- On Search text, insert keywords to search for specific messages.
- Click on Apply filter, to search the message box.
On the calendar pop-up:
- Click on the desired day.
- Set the hour and minute.
- Click on Done to apply the selected date and time to the filter.
Note: Click on Now to insert the current date and time.