In this article you can see a step by step guide for how to Login:
When you open the OneContactLogin URL you will see a screen asking for a tenant:
- Insert the tenant name and click NEXT.
- If the tenant is valid you will be asked to insert an Email or Username and a Password.
Note: You can insert either your email or your username as a login credential.
- Insert the Email/Username and Password and click SIGN IN.
- If your authentication is set you will be ready for a second step verification, an SMS code will be sent to you:
- Insert the code sent to your phone and click SIGN IN.
- If it is your first login, a screen appears requiring you to change the password given:
- Insert a new password and reinsert it on Confirm new password and click UPDATE PASSWORD. Keep in mind that the inserted password must follow the password policies.
- Click on CHECK PASSWORD POLICIES to read the policies on creating a valid password:
- If a password is inserted that doesn't follow the password policies an error message will appear:
If you don't remember your password, click on Forgot password?:
Insert your Email/Username and click SUBMIT.
An email is sent to your mailbox, with a password and the screen returns to the screen where an Email/Username and password are asked:
Note: By default, the email previously inserted will already be displayed to receive the password.
Warning: If the password is wrongly inserted more than a certain amount of time (configurable account policies, default is 5) in less than a minute, the user will be locked for a configurable amount of time (5 minutes by default). Resetting the password does not remove this lock (this can be done per request, by submitting a ticket).