With OneMonitor you can keep up, in real time, with the execution of a plan published on OnePlan. The indicators (planned and real) are displayed for each service, as the agent's adherence to the plan. If the user is a supervisor, he can access the real data of the entities to which he is associated as supervisor.
OneMonitor's main view is composed of the following entities:
- Menu bar - On the menu bar you can manage:
- Warnings and alarms
- Chart panel - The chart panel is composed by:
- Chart area
- Schedule map - In the Schedule Map, the user is able to see the agent planning for the day as well as the real time adherence to the plan.
The Monitor's homepage shows you the list of created monitors:
On OneMonitor homepage, you can:
- Create a new monitor.
- Open a previously created monitor.
- Duplicate a previously created monitor.
- Delete a previously created monitor.