The OnePlan module allows the planner to use forecasts, generated with OneForecast, to perform staffing operations and generate schedules (plans).
For each service, you can graphically examine the forecasted demand, set objectives and generate staffing requirements (based on forecasts and objectives).
Once staffing requirements are set, you can change several parameters to generate intuitive hypothetical situations. By analyzing data for each indicator (Service Level, Abandon Rate, Capacity, Capacity/Demand Difference, etc.), changing driver objectives and re-calculating staffing requirements, you can automatically see and feel the impact of changes to the overall result of the plan. This allows you to analyze the effects of several “what-if” scenarios.
Note: By default users with the role of administrator are intended to be the sole users with access to OnePlan.
OnePlan's main view is composed of the following entities:
- Menu bar - OnePlan's menu allows you to manage the following:
- Chart panel - The chart panel is composed of:
- Chart area
- Range Selector
- Schedule map - The schedule map window contains the agents as well as their schedules and breaks. It has a toolbar and a schedule area.
The OnePlan's homepage shows you the list of created plans:
On OnePlan homepage, you can:
- Create a new plan.
- Open a previously created plan.
- Duplicate a previously created plan.
- Delete a previously created plan.
- Upload a plan from an Excel file.