Each session is represented in the UI as a tab. Each new session (either created by the system or by you) will open a new tab with the service's agent script URL.
The following operations are possible on sessions:
- New session – creates a new agent session; the application will open a new tab
- Show agent script – each session will have an area to show the agent script URL (defined by service). Depending on the service configuration, the agent script must either be opened on delivery or on call connect
- Assign Service – changes the service associated with the session; the application must load the agent script of the new service
- Request wrapup – for sessions of service with the ‘on-demand wrapup’ flag set, you can request wrapup time during the call
- End wrapup – when your session is in the wrapup state, you may end it
- Terminate session – terminates your session and closes the respective tab
- Business Outcome – you are able to set the session's business outcome by choosing it from a list.
The session tab is always visible, and collapsed by default. When the interaction terminates, the tab is automatically expanded if the session is associated to a service:
In an active session (above), you can change the session's assigned service, set its business outcome, and request a wrapup.
After the interaction ends and the session states into wrapup, the session control shows the start/stop screen record and end operations:
When there’s no active session, the session control displays the advanced dial options:
- Service - the service in which context you wish to make a call
- Outgoing address - the address you wish to display on the client's phone when receiving the call.
Depending on the instance's configuration, a New Email icon may also exist: