The CIH BackOffice provides a easy way to change some Issue parameters, in the case the Agent and the State of the issues. This way, you can re-assign an issue, or you can change its status if needed.
To do it:
- In the CIH BackOffice go to Issues -> Issue Operations:
- You can search for issues using the provided criterion. You can use a single criterion, like the Origin in the example, or you can combine several criterion to straighten your search results. To search for the issues, click Search.
- After you have performed your search click in the Operations tab.
- In the Operations tab, you can select an issue from the search results:
Note: Note that you can only perform operations in issues that aren't Done.
- After you have selected the desired issue(s) to operate on, you can select the desired operation to perform:
- Agent - re-define and agent for the selected issue(s).
- State - re-define the selected issue(s) state.
- After you have decided the operation to perform, click in Apply to perform the selected operation: