Email templates are very useful when you need to send the same e-mail response to customers with the same kind of requests for information, or when you need to send promotional messages or warnings. CIH has the tools to store and edit e-mail templates that can be sent directly from the your console.
Creating Email Templates
To create a new Email template:
- On the main BackOffice page, click Email Templates.
- Click New Email Template.
- In the dialog:
- Type the name of your template.
- Write the email's text.
The tool presents a word processor with several format features that can be used in your e-mail's composition:
- When you have finished creating your template, click Save.
- The new Email Template will be displayed in the Email Templates list.
Editing Email Templates
To edit Email Templates:
- Select the Email Template you wish to edit, from the Email templates list.
- Click to the left of the Email Template's name.
- On the Edit Email Template pop-up window, make your changes and click Save.
- The Email Templates entry is changed.
Deleting Email Templates
To delete Email Templates:
- Select the Email Template, from the Email Template list, you wish to delete and click to the left of its name
- Confirm your choice on the dialog window by clicking Delete.