In the CIH Backoffice you can manage issue types. In here you can:
Adding/Editing a new issue type
To add/edit a new issue type:
- In the CIH BackOffice go to Issues -> Issue Configuration:
- Click in to add a new issue type or to edit an existing issue. The issue type wizard will open:
- Type the Name of the Issue type and check the boxes of the services you want to associate your issue type with.
- Click in the Form tab, to add/edit the issue fields. There are 3 types of fields:
- Text field - A text field is a field where the CIH user can write answers to questions or have a free text space.
- Checkboxes field - Chec
- Dropdown field -
Deleting an issue type
To delete an issue type:
- In the issue configuration list, locate the issue you want to delete and click
- A confirmation will pop up. Click Delete to confirm the deletion:
Changing the order of issue types
To the change the issue types order:
- In the issue configuration list, locate the issue(s) you want to move up or down in the list.
- Click in to move the issue up or down in the list.