In the CIH Backoffice you can manage issue types. In here you can:
Adding/Editing a new issue type
To add/edit a new issue type:
- In the CIH BackOffice go to Issues -> Issue Configuration:
- Click in to add a new issue type or to edit an existing issue. The issue type wizard will open:
- Type the Name of the Issue type and check the boxes of the services you want to associate your issue type with.
- Click in the Form tab, to add/edit the issue fields. There are four types of fields:
- Text field - A text field is a field where the CIH user can write answers to questions or have a free text space.
- Checkboxes field - Checkbox field is a field where you can define the options available for a question. When the client answers the agent checks the boxes with the given information.
- Dropdown field - Dropdown field is a field where the agent selects one of the listed options for the given answer.
- Number field - Number field is a field where the agent can enter an absolute number, as the answer for the given question.
To know more about the form fields, click here.
Deleting an issue type
To delete an issue type:
- In the issue configuration list, locate the issue you want to delete and click
- A confirmation will pop up. Click Delete to confirm the deletion:
Changing the order of issue types
To the change the issue types order:
- In the issue configuration list, locate the issue(s) you want to move up or down in the list.
- Click in to move the issue up or down in the list.