External Applications refer to the URL management for integration with the organization's internal systems (webservices). These systems may be combined with the regular agent's script and in the FrontOffice platforms, thus combining the best of both worlds. In CIH it is possible to indicate and configure which External Applications may be used.
Adding External Applications
To add an external application to the system:
- On the main BackOffice page, click External Applications
- Inside External Applications, click New External Application.
- On the Add New External Application pop-up window:
- Type the Name for the application
- Indicate if the application should open inside CIH (agent's console or FrontOffice window)
- Indicate the application's complete URL address.
- Click Save to add the new external application.
Editing External Applications
To edit an External Application:
- In the Exeternal applications list, select the External Application you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit icon to the left of the External Application's name.
- On the Edit External Application pop-up window, make your changes and click Save.
- The External Application's entry is changed.
Deleting External Applications
To delete External Applications:
- In the Exeternal applications list, select the External Application you wish to delete and click the Delete button to the left of its name.
- Confirm your choice on the dialog window by clicking Delete.