March 31, 2017
To upgrade the version, execute the following steps:
- Backup web.config and appsetting.json
- Delete the previous version
- Deploy the current version
- Restore web.config and appsetting.json
To add a outgoing address, edit the appsetting.json file and insert the following string (example):
"Text": "Portugal (+351999999999)"
"Text": "Spain (+33999999999)"
- OnePhone does not have sound after reestablish internet connection (disconnection was while a call was established)
- OnePhone rejects the call but client remains ringing
Add Auto Answer support
It would be nice to have an option to configure a auto answer with delay.
Added the possibility to have auto answer in OnePhone.
Add Outgoing Address support
It would be nice to have an option to choose an outgoing address from a list.
Now its possible to add a list of outgoing addresses to OnePhone application settings.
OnePhone does not have sound after reestablish internet connection (disconnection was while a call was established)
If there is an internet disconnection while a call is established, there is a downgradeToTunneling after reestablish the internet connection. And because of this there is an error that does not allow OnePhone to have sound in next calls.
1. Sign in OnePhone
2. Establish a call
3. Turn off the internet connection
5. Open Console log and wait a while
6. Websocket connection is closed
7. OnePhone tries to reestablish the connection with Websocket
8. Turn on internet connection
9. The connection with Websocket is open
10. There is a error message in console log and there is a downgradeToTunneling
11. Make a call
12. OnePhone does not have sound
Now OnePhone supports tunneling
OnePhone rejects the call but client remains ringing
OnePhone rejects the call but client's phone remains ringing. This occurs because OnePhone is not sending the reject code (486 Busy Here or 480 Temporarily Unavailable).
1. Sign in in OnePhone
2. Receive a call from a client (eyebeam)
3. OnePhone is ringing
4. Reject the call in OnePhone
5. Call Terminates in OnePhone but at client it remains ringing
Now when hanging up from an receiving call , OnePhone sends an error message 486.