OneContactPBX is compatible with any SIP 2.0 softphone/hardphone. Non-certified brands or models must be provided to Collab for certification before usage.
- X-Lite 4
- Eyebeam 1.5
- Bria 3
- AudioCodes 405HD, 420HD, 430HD
- Cisco SPA504G, SPA508G, SPA525G
- Grandstream GXP1625, GXP2140
- Linksys SPA942, SPA962
- Polycom IP335, VVX300, VVX310, VVX400, VVX500
- Yealink T19P, T20P, T21P, T22P, T26P, T28P
- Snom 320
- Panasonic KX-HDV130
- Htek UC924, UC902P
Warning: Audiocodec 405HD has an issue when calling to a softphone and placing the call on hold or ending a call on hold (the call is terminated but stays active on the softphone). On Audiocode 430HD, there is a known limitation with BLF feature.
Warning: The Htek are certified for OneContactPBX 3.0.0. which is only available for Nubitalk standard.
To know more about provisioning hardphones, click here.