To install a New instance you have to:
- Select Install New Instance on the Welcome page. Click Next.
- Insert an Instance name. If you don't insert an Instance name, the default instance will be used. The instance name can't match any existing instance. In case of error, the text box border will be red and a tooltip with the error is shown. Click Next.
- Select the components to install. The default components (and versions) are already checked. Click Next.
Note: By default, the highest available version will be selected.
Note: The next screens depend on the selected components. For example, the System Database information screen only appears if OneContact Service is selected.
Tip: There are two additional buttons to select and unselect all packages.
- Select the target directories for installation and Click Next.
- Service Directory - the directory where the files will be installed.
- Logs Directory - the directory where the logs will be stored.
- Web site - the default web site will be used.
- Insert the system database information. Click Next.
- Check the BaseService URL. Both the BaseService URL and Other Parameters are inserted by default. You can change them, if you want. Click Next.
- Check the Requirements status and click Next. To know more about requirements, click here.
- Check the components to be installed. Click Next.
- During installation you'll see the update of each component:
- Waiting - The component awaits downloading.
- Downloading - The component is being downloaded.
- Downloaded - The component was downloaded.
- Starting - The component is being installed.
- Success - The component was installed.
- On the Complete screen you can see the information on the component installation status. To know more about the Complete page, click here. Click Finish to end the installation.