To upgrade or repair an instance you have to:
- Select Upgrade or Repair Instance on the Welcome page. Click Next.
- Select the instance. Click Next.
- Select the components and versions you want to upgrade or repair. The installed components are checked. Click Next.
Note: The installed versions will be displayed in front of each component, in brakets.
Note: You can also install new components to the selected instance.
- Check the Requirements status and click Next. To know more about requirements, click here.
- Check the components to be upgraded or repaired. Click Next.
- During installation you'll see the update of each component:
- Waiting - The component awaits downloading.
- Downloading - The component is being downloaded.
- Downloaded - The component was downloaded.
- Starting - The component is being installed.
- Success - The component was installed.
- On the Complete screen you can see the information on the component installation status. To know more about the Complete page, click here. Click Finish to end the installation.