In the Statistics page you can see charts with the information, through time, of your overall performance. Here you can see:
In the General Statistics, you can see:
- My XP evolution - Your earned experience points through time
- My credit points evolution - Your earned credit points through time
- My Medals evolution - Your earned medals through time
- My Badges evolution - Your earned badges through time
Note: Hover each chart to get information about a specific date.
Note: If you click on the chart's legend, the chart will be hidden.
When hovering a graph, a button appears on the top right corner of the graph:
Click on the button to export the graph and select, from the drop-down menu, the file type for the exportation:
In the Leaderboard's tab you can see your position in the the experience and credit points leaderboards, filtered by player or team.
The leaderboard is displayed depending of your current rank. For example if you're ranked in 18th place, the leaderboard will display the players ranked from 11th to 20th.
You can navigate a leaderdoard to see other player's rank, by clicking on the arrows above the chart.
Key Performance Indicators
In the Key Performance Indicators you can see charts of your performance through time:
The Key Performance Indicators allow you to:
- Change the time period you want to see:
- last 3 days
- last week
- last month
- last year
- Use the average line to compare your performance
- Enter dates (on the upper right corner of the screen) to see the information for specific time periods.
- Click on to export the graph and select, from the drop-down menu, the file type for the exportation.
Note: Hover chart to get information about a specific date.